Re: [xsl] Re: xsl-list Digest 1 Jun 2006 05:10:01 -0000 Issue 793

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: xsl-list Digest 1 Jun 2006 05:10:01 -0000 Issue 793
From: Chad Chelius <cchelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:39:38 -0400

David,
I think this is making more sense now. The first part of the template below, creates the parent elements like we had discussed before, and the tags for the child elements of <Story> in this case don't start to show up until I tell them to like in the second part of the template. One thing that I have run into is the fact that I need to rename the <Story> element after or during processing. How do I accomplish something like that?

<xsl:template match="Story">
<xsl:copy>
<BB><TG><TI>
<xsl:apply-templates select="articleTitle| articleSubTitle"/>
</TI></TG></BB>
<xsl:apply-templates select="*[not(self::articleTitle or self::articleSubTitle)]"/>
</xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

<-- Second part -->

    <xsl:template match="Root">