Re: [xsl] Adding targetNamespace to schema

Subject: Re: [xsl] Adding targetNamespace to schema
From: "Georg Hohmann" <georg.hohmann@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:05:56 +0200

Hi,

thanks for the hint, Jon. I subscribed to the list and just mentioned
the archive at http://www.stylusstudio.com/xsllist/

I don't now how i could be so blind because the hint "The complete and
*searchable* XSL-List archive is available at
http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/" at mullberrytech is
very obvious. :-) Maybe i should go home for today and start tomorrow
again with a fresh mind ... :-))

Regards,
G. Hohmann

2006/5/22, Jon Gorman <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx>:
On 5/22/06, Georg Hohmann <georg.hohmann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i'm new to this list and i apologize in advance if my questions has
> been covered a hundred times before. But for the lack of a search
> function for the list (or was i too blind to find it?) it's not very
> easy for a newbie to check this.

Ummm, you mean the archives that are mentioned in the email sent to
you and the info page for the list that appears at the bottom of every
email that starts a new thread on a list?  The search is the first
thing you can interact with.  Not sure how you missed it.  It's above
the browse area.

A direct link:
http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/

The info page, which also links to the FAQ and other resources is at

Jon Gorman