[xsl] Preserve CDATA for all elements

Subject: [xsl] Preserve CDATA for all elements
From: "Jagdishwar (Jagsmiles)" <jagsmiles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 19:28:30 +0200

I would like to put the <![CDATA[ elements as is in my transformed xml.
So, i had used following declaration at the beginning of the xsl:
	<xsl:output method="xml" cdata-section-elements="elementOne
elementTwo elementThree"/>

Its works fine for transforming the specified elements (i.e elementOne
elementTwo elementThree) along with the CDATA.

Actually i want to preserve CDATA as is, in all the elements my source xml.
But Its not very comfortable to add each and every element to the
cdata-section-elements attribute.

I tried using * instead of the element names.
	<xsl:output method="xml" cdata-section-elements="*"/>
but it does not work, the xslt transformer says:
"This name may not contain the '*' character"

But * works fine in other elements like xsl:strip-space
	<xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>

Is there any way, where i can specify in xsl, to preserve all the
CDATA for all the elements of the source xml document.

Thank you all

Kind Regards,
Jagdishwar,
Jagsmiles @ gmail.com