[xsl] Somewhat OT - Anyone written XSLT for Visual Studio 2005 Project files?

Subject: [xsl] Somewhat OT - Anyone written XSLT for Visual Studio 2005 Project files?
From: Rush Manbert <rush@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 07:37:20 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a group of C++ projects in VS 2005. The support for this is really bad, but the project files are XML. I am considering writing a XSL stylesheet that will propagate the configuration settings from a source project file to a target project file. Before starting, I wondered if anyone who reads this list has done this and, if so, whether they would be willing to share either their experience or their stylesheet?

Thanks,
Rush