[xsl] XSL-FO/FOP : Getting an error when I define table and column width in percentages

Subject: [xsl] XSL-FO/FOP : Getting an error when I define table and column width in percentages
From: Gowri Ratakonda <gratakonda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:04:32 -0700 (PDT)

The table definition in my XSLT style sheet looks like
this:

<fo:table width="100%">
<fo:table-column-width="10%">
<fo:table-column-width="80%">
<fo:table-column-width="10%">
<fo:table-body>
</fo:table-body>
</fo:table>

When I generate the PDF using FOP-0.20.5, I get this
error:
[ERROR] Error in column-width property value '10%':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No
conversion defined

Doesn't FOP support column-width in percentage?
Should I define the width in absolute units like
mm/cm?
If I go with units, how should I handle the the long
text that overflows into the next cell?

Thanks,
Gowri