RE: [xsl] Conditional test is failing

Subject: RE: [xsl] Conditional test is failing
From: Gowri Ratakonda <gratakonda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:44:20 -0800 (PST)

> Gowri -> (do this experiment: Replace
> the double and single quotes in my last example to
> opposite(i.e double
> quotes to single quotes and single quotes to double
> quotes)

Thanks again, Sreeni. I did replace the quotes to see
how it works.

While we are on the subject of quotes, could I ask an
other related question?

In my XSL Stylesheet, this call to a JavaScript
function passing a variable works perfectly fine:

onClick="toggle('$vdd')">

My question is whether I can replace the $vdd with
<xsl:value select="voltage"/>

It didn't work for me when I did the following. I get
an XML parsing error that it's not well formed:

onClick="toggle('<xsl:value select="voltage"/>')">

Has it got to do with the way I am using the quotes,
or is it completely a different problem?

Regards,
Gowri