Re: [xsl] Displaying one section of XML file at a time

Subject: Re: [xsl] Displaying one section of XML file at a time
From: Gowri Ratakonda <gratakonda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:26:50 -0800 (PST)

Jon, Wendell,

Couldn't thank you earlier as I was on vacation.....

--- Jon Gorman <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > My transformation environment --- sending XML with
> > stylesheet PI to the browser
>
> Not exactly my favorite way to do it, esp not for
> beginners.  Ah well, ;).

Agree, it's difficult for beginners like me to either
understand or debug. And I did get an overwhelming
response from this list for my post on client-side vs
server-side. We support two browsers - IE and Mozilla.
So my plan is to create a client-side and a
server-side functioning example to show my team. Don't
want to extend this discussion anymore because I will
get into trouble with Tommie :)

> would then use the css display/javascript trick as
> you would in any other html page.

This worked like magic.THANKS!!

Gowri