RE: [xsl] how to get Output in XML format with no tags

Subject: RE: [xsl] how to get Output in XML format with no tags
From: "Manisha Gore" <manishakulkarni@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 16:09:25 -0800

Thanks. I really appreciate your response. I think I need basic syntax knowledge. :-)

After reading a couple of pages I understood I should put qnames as

Value
qualifier
index etc..

However, how do I get the field names in xml file? like ptnr_id, ptnr type etc?
<RPSL_PTNR ptnr_id="31942" ptnr_type="SHIP_TO"

Can you provide any pointers ?

Thanks,
Manisha