Re: [xsl] Does anyone know how to make IE less useless for XSLT developement?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Does anyone know how to make IE less useless for XSLT developement?
From: Terence Kearns <terence.kearns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:32:33 +1100

Good point, I'll do that, but then my users may still be having
problems while things work for me.

That's just made me realise that all the different versions of msxml
are gonna make it even more of a nightmare to test client-side XSLT on
IE - I will need a different windows test install for each msxml
version :(

Frustrating that this vendor pioneers browser-based XSL technology (IE
5 to 5.5) and then does their best to make it a failure in ver 6