Re: [xsl] Returning HTML tags from a function not working

Subject: Re: [xsl] Returning HTML tags from a function not working
From: Agnisys <agnisys@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:36:22 -0800 (PST)

So there is no way to generate a verbatim output of the contents of the "doc" tag. Does this mean
that I'll have to create templates for all <b> and all other HTML tags which copies the text to
the output and also applys templates?

Seems to me, there must be some way to say that I need to copy everything in an element as it is
to the output (including the tags).

Thanks,
Anupam.