RE: [xsl] Floating point precision error

Subject: RE: [xsl] Floating point precision error
From: "Thang X. Le" <tle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:13:30 -0800

I used system-property() to query for vendor, version and vendor-URL
and this is what I get:
Vendor is Apache Software Foundation-
1-
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j
So I'm using xalan, XSLT 1.0, after all.

Michael, if you don't mind me asking, how do you explicitly
set the precision? It's not something to do with xs:float() and
xs:double() is it? I tried them out but it seems they're not
supported.

Oh and as I mentioned, I only got this on SunOS. Would it have
something to do with the OS? How can I tell if it's something
inherent in that machine (how it processes floating-point in
general) and not XSL processor or Java?

Thanks,