RE: [xsl] Primes in consecutive digits in Fibonacci numbers (Re: [xsl] A small programming challenge)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Primes in consecutive digits in Fibonacci numbers (Re: [xsl] A small programming challenge)
From: "Haarman, Michael" <mhaarman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:08:37 -0600

> From: Dimitre Novatchev

> I want to express my gratitude to David Carlisle for his love of
> challenging problems, which has promoted the quality of this mailing
> list. I also thank Tommie for her understanding and permitting me to
> post this, despite some initial doubts that such posts truly fall into
> the subjectmatter of the xsl list.

And allow me to express a measure of the lists gratitude for Dimitre's
contribution.  I hope the issue is sorted.  Such posts are not merely a
chance to flex one's chops or a demonstration of XSLs generality and power.
They are foremost instructional tools of rare value.

Thank you very much.

Mike Haarman,
XSL Developer,
Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc.