RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: [xsl] html tables with XSL

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: [xsl] html tables with XSL
From: Deepak <deepak_vn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:28:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Charls,

> In your sample data you have this element:
>
> <elementid>Template[0]/NAME[0]/Value</elementid>

Its just an identifier rather than actual value. The
actual value will be inside a editbox or it may be as
in normal element shown in the xml file.

I feel <elementid> is the just an identifier to
identify the value. The html table will display
caption:value(s) for 'template[0]' in the first
column, next column is caption:value(s) for element id
'profile[0]'.

The only difference is , if there is more than one
profile(say profile[1], profile[2]), then it should be
 displayed nextrow with same caption:value pair for
the template[0] and next column is filled with
caption:value(s) for element id 'profile[1]'.

<FormElements>
 <FormElement version="0.1">
   <value>
     <editbox password="false">Sam</editbox>
   </value>
   <caption>Name</caption>
   <elementid>Template[0]/NAME[0]/Value</elementid>
 </FormElement>
 <FormElement version="0.1">
   <value>
     <editbox password="false">Test</editbox>
   </value>
   <caption>Org</caption>
   <elementid>Template[0]/NAME[1]/Value</elementid>
 </FormElement>
 <FormElement version="0.1">
   <value>VALUEx0<value>
   <caption>KeyName </caption>
   <elementid>Profile[0]/KeyValueString</elementid>
 </FormElement>
 <FormElement version="0.1">
   <value>VALUEx1<value>
   <caption>KeyStrength</caption>
   <elementid>Profile[0]/KeyValueInteger</elementid>
 </FormElement>
  <FormElement version="0.1">
   <value>VALUEy0<value>
   <caption>KeyName</caption>
   <elementid>Profile[1]/KeyValueString</elementid>
 </FormElement>
 <FormElement version="0.1">
   <value>VALUEy1<value>
   <caption>KeyStrength</caption>
   <elementid>Profile[1]/KeyValueInteger</elementid>
 </FormElement>
 <FormElement version="0.1">
   <value>VALUEy2<value>
   <caption>KeyUsage</caption>
   <elementid>Profile[1]/KeyValueString</elementid>
 </FormElement>
</FormElements>

HTML display may looks like :

Name               Keys
--------------------------------
Name:Sam   KeyName    : Valuex0
Org :US    KeyStrength: Valuex1

Name: Sam  KeyName     : Valuey0
Org : US   KeyStrength : Valuey1
           KeyUsage    : Valuey2

I hope , it may clear for you. Thanks for helping me
to solve the problem.

Thanks and Regards,Deepak

=== message truncated ===