Re: [xsl] any progress or suggestions on an xslt base64 decoder?

Subject: Re: [xsl] any progress or suggestions on an xslt base64 decoder?
From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:43:19 +0530

Both base64 encoder and decoder are available on my web site. The
encoder XSLT files are located as you have found. The decoder is
available at
http://gandhimukul.tripod.com/base64decoder.xsl. You need datamap.xml
file for both encoder and decoder which is located at
http://gandhimukul.tripod.com/datamap.xml.

1) You can test encoder as follows

With Xalan-J -

java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in base64encoder.xsl -xsl
base64encoder.xsl

With Saxon -

java  net.sf.saxon.Transform base64encoder.xsl base64encoder.xsl

2) Test decoder as

With Xalan-J -

java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in base64decoder.xsl -xsl
base64decoder.xsl

With Saxon -

java  net.sf.saxon.Transform base64decoder.xsl base64decoder.xsl

Regards,
Mukul