Re: [xsl] exclude-result-prefixes not removing the xmlns attribute in the root element

Subject: Re: [xsl] exclude-result-prefixes not removing the xmlns attribute in the root element
From: Juergen Donnerstag <juergen.donnerstag@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 12:36:18 +0100

xmlns:wicket="http://..." is automatically added to the root tag of
the input. And because it is automatically inserted I'd like it to be
removed again afterwards. The output will be inserted into a (x)html
stream (it is part of a (x)html document). I guess first of all I'm
not sure it is valid (x)html (remember it is just a fraction which
will be inserted into a html docuemt) and 2nd I'd like to avoid users
coming back to me "why is this additional attr now there. I didn't
add. Can you remove it please".

Thanks
Juergen