RE: [xsl] extended xhtml attribute with namespace not bound

Subject: RE: [xsl] extended xhtml attribute with namespace not bound
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 17:48:52 -0000

The error has nothing to do with the DTD/schema. Your input must be
namespace-well-formed XML, which means that if it contains an attribute
wicket:id then it must also contain a namespace declaration that binds the
prefix "wicket" to a URI.

Your input as shown below isn't even well-formed XML (attribute name
xmlns:wicket without a value) so I'm surprised it gets this far.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/