Re: [xsl] use two consecutive transformation in XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] use two consecutive transformation in XSL
From: "mus47@xxxxxxxx" <mus47@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:52:24 +0100 (CET)

1)  I want to use the consecutive transformation with a web browser that
render mathml presentation markup. like mozilla, netscape or IExplorer with
MathPlayer.

2) Is it possible to save the result of a transformation using one of the
browsers?
3)The other problem is why when I use IExplorer or Mozilla to view an xml
document that use an xsl transformation that transform only some tags of the
document the effect of the others desappear.
This is mydocument.xml :

//////////////////// Mydocument.xml /////////////

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/css" href="mystyle.xsl"?>
<strong>

abcd
</strong>

<i>