Re: [xsl] R: [xsl] IQuestion about XSLT and Math Operations

Subject: Re: [xsl] R: [xsl] IQuestion about XSLT and Math Operations
From: drkm <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:20:07 +0100 (CET)

"G. Ken Holman" wrote:

> I made the assumption (and it was an assumption)
> that the author was using <xsl:param> unnecessarily
> and that <xsl:variable> was just as suitable.

  I agree.  But you didn't say you made any assumption.  So saying
"it's the same as" was wrong, because maybe the OP (or someone else)
didn't guess this assumption.

  Indeed, on the other points than the binding place, I agree they are
the same.

--drkm

Tilichargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com