[xsl] Formatting table information

Subject: [xsl] Formatting table information
From: Kamal Bhatt <kbhatt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:47:46 +1100

Hi,
In a previous post I mentioned that that I have created a template to format lines to a fixed width and a function to format a table. When I said table, I meant something with only two columns. Now, I need to format a table with three columns.

eg

<Table>
   <Row>
      <Cell>asdfafd</Cell>
      <Cell>adsfsadf</Cell>
      <Cell>adfasdfasf</Cell>
   </Row>
<Table>

Now, I need to be able to format this into three columns, but it gets worse. It needs to be able to wrap the text for those cells. Wrapping text is n't too hard for mee (see my previous post), however, printing two columns that wrapped around is a little difficult. I was thinking of storing the three cells in three variables (word wrapped of course), then doing something to them. The something is what has me puzzled. How do you process this and more importantly, how do you do this for 2,3,4, etc... columns? Is this beyond XSLT?

Cheers.

Kamal.