Re: [xsl] Error: when distance between section definitions exceed 3678 (roughly)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Error: when distance between section definitions exceed 3678 (roughly)
From: geoff hopkins <geoffhopkins123@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 01:00:37 -0800 (PST)

<root>
   <artefact doc_ref="me.doc">
      <instance doc="me.doc" sec="R[3]"\>
      <instance doc="me.doc" sec="R[2]"\>
      <instance doc="me.doc" sec="R[1]"\>
   <artefact>
</root>

is an example output, the premise of the xslt script
is to extract all R[xxx] tags from the xml document
between Point A and Point B (point A to B can repeat
several times in the doc or once)

where the node is showing <text></text> in the example
input this would normally contain the various text or
R[xxx]

Geoff

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs