[xsl] best validation was Re: [xsl] Opinions, please. Keep entire archive or toss old?

Subject: [xsl] best validation was Re: [xsl] Opinions, please. Keep entire archive or toss old?
From: bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:45:25 +0200

I would say from the viewpoint of developing for XSLT (at least 1.0
version) Schematron would be the best, given that the validation and
stylesheet would be easier for the developer to cross-reference,
determining what parts of the tree were important to the application
(rules being set for said portions), or contrariwise, that the styling
of the document for presentation implies what rules could be important
for validation for a presentation.

Note to Mulberrytech: If this seems stupid, please feel free to remove
it from the archive, also if anyone complains that I am a doodoo-head.
 :)

Cheers
Bryan Rasmussen.