Re: [xsl] Namespace Problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Namespace Problem
From: Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:28:22 +0200

Hi,

Difficult to tell because you do not supply the template name="header" and do not show the header of the xsl file that contains that template. But I suspect that the xsl that contains that "header" template defines the namespace for the fiHeader element differently than the xsl that you show below or not at all...

HTH,
Geert

jaya vardhani wrote:

Hi,
Could anyone help me out by giving a solution for the
following problem?
I am using XSLT to transform to a xml document. The
following is my xsl code snippet:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns=" http://integration.api.com" xmlns:xenc="
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
exclude-result-prefixes="fiHeader">
<xsl:import href="../Header.xsl"/>
<xsl:template match="selectrequest">
<xsl:element name="fiAPI">
<xsl:attribute
name="xsi:schemaLocation"> http://integration.api.com
DocumentInquiry.xsd</xsl:attribute>
<!-- fiHeader -->
<xsl:call-template name="header"/>
<!-- Request --> <xsl:element name="Request">
<xsl:call-template
name="DateClassType"/>
<xsl:call-template name="select"/>
<xsl:call-template
name="buildReqMetaData"/> </xsl:element>
</xsl:element>
</xsl:template> </xsl:template>