Re: [xsl] Text Sort Problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Text Sort Problem
From: "KrustyDerClown" <KrustyDerClown@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:44:18 +0200

Hello,

sorry for the late answer. My problem is not solved. Maybe i am too stupid.

There is also a little change in my problem. I sort not with data-type=number, but with the data-typ=text.

My code looks like this: (pb_number is not really a number. Its a number with a prefix like PB9999, therefore the sort with data-typ=text)

<xsl:for-each select="row">
<xsl:sort select="boolean(pb_number)" order="descending"/>
<xsl:sort select="pb_number" data-type="text"/>
<xsl:value-of select="string"/>

Result:

Entries with empty sequenz
CR90
CR99
PR90

So still the problem is that the entries with an empty sequenz as pb_number are shown first in the table.

Can anyone help again ?

Thank you for your support.

Greets Oliver

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Carlisle" <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>