RE: [xsl] getting java file parameters and tunnelling

Subject: RE: [xsl] getting java file parameters and tunnelling
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:51:42 +0100

The only way to pass information between two stylesheets in a pipeline -
including a pipeline implemented using saxon:next-in-chain - is to put the
information in the XML document that's the output of the first stylesheet
and the input of the second. Tunnel parameters are for template calls within
a stylesheet, they have nothing to do with chaining or pipelines.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/