RE: [xsl] how to match true and false and display yes and no instead?

Subject: RE: [xsl] how to match true and false and display yes and no instead?
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:26:47 -0500

I hadn't thought of that. I'm still grinding along with a text editor,
curmudgeon that I am.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

"Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
07/27/2005 02:15 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [xsl] how to match true and false and display yes and no instead?

> Rather than
>
> <xsl:apply-templates select="profile/kid"></xsl:apply-templates>
>
> you can do
>
> <xsl:apply-templates select="profile/kid"/>
>
> which will save you some typing.

I think the use of separate begin/end tags is usually due to the use of
certain XML editors rather than to a fondness for keystrokes.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/