Re: [xsl] New line after each extraction

Subject: Re: [xsl] New line after each extraction
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:39:14 -0400

Karl,

Try

<xsl:value-of select="concat(., ' &#xa;')"/>

As you had it, the LF is simply whitespace in the stylesheet, which gets
stripped. Here, the LF is part of the value concatenated.

Or you could do
<xsl:value-of select="."/>
<xsl:text> &#xa;</xsl:text>

xsl:text is specifically for including text which you want written to your
result (i.e. not stripped as presumed stylesheet formatting).

Cheers,
Wendell

ps We tend not to call them "scripts" but "stylesheets" or "transforms" ...
for several reasons I will leave it to you to infer.