Re: [xsl] Generating User Interfaces from Schema

Subject: Re: [xsl] Generating User Interfaces from Schema
From: ben senior <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:42:32 +0200

We generate our web GUI from custom XML tags (like <gui
type="transparent_window" trigger="onmouseover"> ...some html ... <load>
...some more html to load when triggered </load> </gui>

We then use an XSL sheet to parse it, generating PHP and Javascript , or
Flash depending on the output platform. Is this the sort of thing you
are talking about?

Ben