Re: [xsl] CRLF in xslt in Firefox and IE

Subject: Re: [xsl] CRLF in xslt in Firefox and IE
From: Manfred Staudinger <manfred.staudinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 00:06:27 +0200

To verify this I'll created the following test-xslt:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:output method = "html" omit-xml-declaration="yes" />

<xsl:template match="/">
<head>
</head>
   <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="contains(string(doc),'&#xD;&#xA;')">
         <xsl:text>CRLF</xsl:text>
      </xsl:when>
      <xsl:when test="contains(string(doc),'&#xA;')">
         <xsl:text>LF</xsl:text>
      </xsl:when>
      <xsl:when test="contains(string(doc),'&#xD;')">
         <xsl:text>CR</xsl:text>
      </xsl:when>
   </xsl:choose>
</xsl:template>