Re: [xsl] Problems sorting data

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problems sorting data
From: Glenn Thomas Hvidsten <gth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 15:44:20 +0200

David Carlisle wrote:
your XSLT processor should throw a fatal error

Jarno is correct of course. I would guess that you are not using xslt at all but the microsoft-specific language in the wd-xsl namespace (which doesn't have an xsl:sort instruction).

As far as I can see, the system I'm working on use Xalan for XSLT transformations. It definately does not use some Microsoft specific language.
I can also assure you, the XSLT i presented, does in fact work on my setup.
But seeing as this obviously doesn't conform to some XSLT standards, how can I do this the correct way, without any nested xsl:templates?

GTH