[xsl] Cocoon and CSS

Subject: [xsl] Cocoon and CSS
From: Mike Holt <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:18:38 GMT

Greetings all,

I'm having difficulty getting Cocoon 2.1 running on Tomcat 5 to
recognize and process a path in my CSS file:

list-style-image: url(images/bullet.gif);

I've tried a number of different ways of managing the CSS information:
at the moment it's contained within its own XSL stylesheet and
processed by a TextSerializer - this allows me to imbed XSL tags, but
apparently has no effect on the way the inline image path is processed.

Incidentally, the CSS class containing the bullet is processed
correctly if the entry is embedded within the page XSL. I'd prefer not
to do this.

This is my first post to this list, so apologies if this question has
already been answered. I searched the archive and couldn't find anything.

Best regards,

Mike Holt