[xsl] writing a plugin to access xsl files

Subject: [xsl] writing a plugin to access xsl files
From: Rahil <qamar_rahil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:20:17 +0100

Hi

I have two queries.

(1) I have been using an XSL Editor for developing my code all along but would now like to write a Java GUI which will invoke a call to the XSL files. I have been using Saxon 8.1.1. Could someone please either let me know which .jar files Ill require and how Ill need to set my plugin or point me to some existing resources that talk about this ?

(2) Also how can I pre-assign the file name to which the output should be written to instead of the usual <xsl:output method="html"/> or <xsl:output method="xml"/> ?

Thanks a lot Rahil