Re: [xsl] Testing if an attribute name is in a list of names

Subject: Re: [xsl] Testing if an attribute name is in a list of names
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:19:14 -0400

Paul,

At 11:36 PM 5/19/2005, you wrote:
I'll have to get my XSLT textbook out to work out a solution with
key().  I completely overlooked the contains() function, though, which
is pretty much what I was initially envisaging.

There's also a starts-with() function, which could be even better in your case.

All the XPath 1.0 and XSLT 1.0 functions are listed in the Mulberry XSLT Quickref, which you can download and print from

http://www.mulberrytech.com/quickref/index.html

Cheers,
Wendell