RE: [xsl] Where is Process in JDK 1.5?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Where is Process in JDK 1.5?
From: "Touchtel" <omprakashv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 22:28:14 +0530

         Hi,
             The xerces and xalan packages are part of JAXP which is a
standard package shipped along with jdk1.5. Consequently, the package names
have changed and the xalan transformation process can be invoked using the
command line

   %java com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.Process -IN a.xml -XSL
a.xsl -OUT a.htm

    I haven't personally worked with jdk1.5 yet but Iam thinking the above
should work.

   Cheers,
   Omprakash.V