Re: [xsl] extracting data from html part result...

Subject: Re: [xsl] extracting data from html part result...
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:39:04 +0100

> I tried your example and now I'm getting nothing.

If
  <xsl:copy-of select="/path/to/the/div/you/want"/>

didn't copy anything then presumably the path that you used didn't
select anything. Hard to say why without seeing it. If your input is
XHTML then it's probably a namespace issue, you have to declare the
xhtml namespace with a prefix in the stylesheet and use
 select="//h:div  rather than //div
that would also explain why the template matching div in your
original post did not cause that div to be deleted, the template never
executed as it matches div in no-namespace but your input has div in
xhtml.

David

http://www.star.net.uk