Re: [xsl] How do I display data one item at a time?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How do I display data one item at a time?
From: Max Bronsema <max.bronsema@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:19:16 -0600

So, please show us a more complete view
of your data (as small as possible but enough to illustrate the current
problem).

No problem with slow replies, it gives me more time to try my own
ideas, maybe I'll get lucky :)

Here is a snapshot of what the structure looks like. I apologize for
not seeing it earlier that what you had posted was different from my
data. <directory> envelopes everything. Then all <staffPersonal> is
grouped together, same with <staffOffice> and <staffTitle>.

<directory>

   <staffPersonal>
     <Person>
       <fName>Sam</fName>