Re: [xsl] Passing params problem.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Passing params problem.
From: Francesco Barresi <kywocs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:06:05 -0400

It's just a slip in trascription, the slip is in the tamplates.xml
file, which says "<bbwps:navigationMenu-open>" instead of
"bbwps:navigationMenu-any".

tamplets.xml:
[...]
<bbwps:navigationMenu-any>
       <bbwps:navigationMenu-pageHere/>
               <bbwps:navigationMenu-childrenHere/>
</bbwps:navigationMenu-any>
[...]

On 4/30/05, Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >This apply template with the $currentpage param to the
> >bbwps:navigationMenu-any in the templates.xml (look code above)
>
> The extract you've shown us doesn't have an element called
> bbwps:navigationMenu-any. I don't know if that's your error, or if it's just
a slip in >trascription ; but if the latter, it >makes it rather difficult to
give you any help.

--
www.GetFirefox.com !!
http://kywocs.blogspot.com