[xsl] Adding line breaks in Title attribute

Subject: [xsl] Adding line breaks in Title attribute
From: Carl Jenkins <carljenkins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:45:11 -0500

This html is an example of what I am looking for, I took this from the
mock up I developed and works on IE6.0. The xml I am using Is below
also. The problem is that I can not seem to get the xsl to put the
line break between the last name and the order disposition as it works
in the mockup.

<button id="shoppingCart" title="Jenny Peterocceli &#10; Validated"
class="tabText">Customer Account<br/>Jenny Peteroccelli</button>

<ORDERS>
<ORDER num="3">
         <order_detail_id>265985</order_detail_id>
         <external_order_number>FND341076</external_order_number>
         <first_name>Meaghan</first_name>
         <last_name>Bouchoux</last_name>
         <order_disp_code>Validated</order_disp_code>
</ORDER>
</ORDERS>