RE: [xsl] Anonymous Elements

Subject: RE: [xsl] Anonymous Elements
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:05:03 +0100

This list isn't the right place for XML Schema questions: use the
xml-schema-dev list at W3C.

However, elements can't be anonymous in the schema, for the simple reason
that they can't be anonymous in a document instance. What you can do is to
use a wildcard (xs:any) which allows elements from specified namespaces,
irrespective of their local name.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/