Re: [xsl] Re: Pass a DOM Node to a XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Pass a DOM Node to a XSLT
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:07:43 +0100

The problem was i sent a html message to the list first and i've got a
warning, then i repost it in plain text. Also, in my last email i
allways received my own messages, but with this gmail that seems to
not happen...

Neverthless, Sarissa is not a processor, it's a Javascript library
that works with both IE and FF (at least). So i maybe should not
mention it at all.

But the Emmanouil Batsis answer did remind me i have asked the same
question some time ago (in a completly diferent context) so i'm sorry
for asking this again.

And i solve the problem by just passing a string and using substring
in the xslt.

Sorry for the irrelevant post.