RE: [xsl] RE: problem using last() within

Subject: RE: [xsl] RE: problem using last() within <xsl:for-each-group>
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:02:04 +0100

I suspect you have some kind of configuration problem that means you aren't
running the version you think you are. But if you want to pursue it, please
provide a simple repro that I can run, including the output that you get
that you think is incorrect.

Note that the -t option on the Saxon command line tells you reliably which
version of the code is running.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/