Re: [xsl] (newby) extraction of CDATA nodes to different XML files

Subject: Re: [xsl] (newby) extraction of CDATA nodes to different XML files
From: <dalloro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:21:28 +0200

Ok,

I've just checked out, each of my CDATA sections is contained into an
element that I can easily parse. Thanks!

I still have no idea on how to save the contents of those CDATA
sections (that is XML code itself) into separate files for each CDATA
section I encounter... I suppose it is a common issue in XSL
transformation, but I cannot find examples in my searches....

Any idea?

Thanks again for the explanation of the CDATA section... as far as I
can understand the use of those sections allow me to freely insert all
the raw data I need in the resulting XML (resulting from the XSL
transformation i mean...)