[xsl] xsl:copy xsl:copy-of distinction

Subject: [xsl] xsl:copy xsl:copy-of distinction
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:19:58 +0530

Hi,
        I would like to copy the current context node inside a template as
is to the result tree and I tried to use xsl:copy and xsl:copy-of to do
this.

While xsl:copy-of copies the current node (attributes and all including
child elements), xsl:copy copies the node only and all its text content but
without the attributes.

I would like to copy the current node only but without all the text content
to the result tree.

Can someone tell me how to do this.

Cheers,
Omprakash.V

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in