Re: [xsl] break or exit in xsl?

Subject: Re: [xsl] break or exit in xsl?
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:55:29 -0800 (PST)

Hello Dimitre,
  I don't mind your remarks.. My primary objective is
to *learn* from the questions and answers on the
list..

But I'll take your advice seriously.. "to check and
re-check my statements.."

I owe a debt to many people on XSL-List from whom I
have learnt a lot..

Regards,
Mukul

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!