RE: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"

Subject: RE: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:14:36 -0500

Friends --

If anyone has anything with immediate practical application to suggest
on this subject it would be welcome. However, I think we have had
enough discussion of history and other people's business decisions.

Please drop this thread (unless you have useful advice for the original
poster).

Thank you.

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML