Re: [xsl] xslt and the filesystem

Subject: Re: [xsl] xslt and the filesystem
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:29:25 +1100

Recently there was an anouncement from Oleg Paraschenko:

"find with XPath over file system " at:

This, combined with the document() and the unparsed-text() functions
provide all the necessary functionality and flexibility to find, read
and process any (permitted) text file (xml and non-xml) in the file
system.

Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.