Re: [xsl] Optimization using keys

Subject: Re: [xsl] Optimization using keys
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:14:19 +0000

Yes, it is global. My intention even was to do

 <xsl:template match="$snode">

or

 <xsl:template match="(//Menu)[number($pos)]">

but no can do, i'm in 1.0 (i recall it can be done in 2.0).

If i could do this i expected a speed increase, because i can just
copy evrithing without checking wath it is and just treat the one
selected...

Now i have to check for all Menu nodes if it's the one i want, and
there are currently 317 and counting...

I can't seem to think of anything else to improve this...