[xsl] Changing stylesheets though links

Subject: [xsl] Changing stylesheets though links
From: Daniel O'Donnell <daniel.odonnell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:08:27 -0700

Hi all,
I'm looking for a method of changing stylesheets via links. The goal would be to allow users to resort the same data according to different keys (e.g. by choosing "resort date" "resort name" etc.). In each case, the same xml would load, only the stylesheet would change. If there is another method of doing this, I'm not wedded to this approach.
I figure this must be a faq, but a search of the archives shows only one abandoned thread on the topic from 1999 (unless I'm using the wrong terminology): <http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/199908/msg00259.html> I also haven't seen anything at w3c or in the usual primers.

	Any advice or where to look or how to do it?
-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Associate Professor of English