Re: [xsl] Can someone help me understand why this isn't working?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can someone help me understand why this isn't working?
From: "Luke Shannon" <lshannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:04:21 -0500

Hi George;

The XSL produces an FO document as output which is in turn returned to me as
a string in java.

The present system does just what you have suggested and I use regular
expressions to replace certain tags and strip the remaining ones.

After this the string is passed to FOP to generate a PDF.

I don't like that you need to change java code to modify how certain HTML
tags are converted to FO tags. It seems I don't have any other choice
though.

Thanks,

Luke