Re: [xsl] Trying to Achieve inside/outside offset column layouts: any thoughts?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trying to Achieve inside/outside offset column layouts: any thoughts?
From: Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 06:44:34 +0100

Hi there,

About putting blocks or floats in the margin, that should be possible with XEP, but I'll have to ask around among my colleagues for details. (I'll do so straight away..)

Cheers

W. Eliot Kimber wrote:
I just spent most of the day trying my best to use XSL-FO to recreate as best I could a document that uses what I call inside/outside offset-column layout (there may be a more precise term used among graphic designers).