[xsl] XML Date/Time service update

Subject: [xsl] XML Date/Time service update
From: Daniel Bibbens <dbibbens@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 20:44:21 -0800

A few months ago, I replied to an inquiry on this list for a means to
obtain a date stamp for use in XSL processing. Having provided a
useful answer, I was asked notify the list should any updates or
changes occur. I am writing with an update:

   * An improved date stamp service is available at:
     http://xobjex.com/service/date.xsl

This new service provides 'local' (UTC-0800) and GMT (UTC+0000) and with
the addition of a query string, a date stamp for UTC-1200 through
UTC+1200. The 'local' date information is replaced with the zone specified
in the query string. For example:

    * local & UTC - http://xobjex.com/service/date.xsl
    * New York - http://xobjex.com/service/date.xsl?offset=-0500
    * Los Angeles - http://xobjex.com/service/date.xsl?offset=-0800
    * London - http://xobjex.com/service/date.xsl?offset=+0000
    * Sydney - http://xobjex.com/service/date.xsl?offset=+1100

Documentation for this and other services is available at:
http://xobjex.com/projects/index.xsl

and as an RSS 2.0 feed at:
http://xobjex.com/service/registry.xsl

The old service remains available at: